My Daughter Seems Unwell

Yesterday I sent her and my mother a link to this video:

On Thu, 21 Oct 2021 at 19:08, eternal Doorman  wrote:

I made this video for you half an hour ago. You need to see the video description and links therein on YouTube.


Love
Ian

Today I received the reply:

On Fri, Oct 22, 2021, 5:49 AM Helen Grant wrote:

Hi Dad,

I'm afraid it's still not obvious to me.

This is the email address for the USS which I found on their website - they say that they are not taking many phone calls at the moment.  pensionsonline@admin.cam.ac.uk

Love
Helen

I replied:

Hi Helen,

Thanks for looking that up. The USS is a nationwide organisation that handles pensions for employees of many universities. I have their E-mail, and I have mailed them and they refuse to deal with pension inquiries by E-mail because it is not secure. They require me to phone them. I have their number. Listen to what I say on the video again. What I need is help  getting my own PayPal account with money to pay for Skype, because WhatsApp doesn't work.

Sorry you are not able to pay enough attention to what I wrote. Are you on any medication for anxiety or depression or anything? That may be what is stopping you from connecting.

Love
Ian

I wonder whether maybe she has a drug problem:

On Fri, Oct 22, 2021, 10:48 AM Helen Grant wrote:

Hi Dad, 

I'm happy to transfer you a maximum £20 but no more than that. How should I send the money? 

Best wishes,
Helen

Here are some fragments of Carl Jung's thought which seem relevant. My mother was very into Jung when she was younger.


Subscribe to Quotes.

Subscribe to BBC Radio 6.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry