Sci-Fi Short - My House


This is fucking brilliant! That's a good representation of how I felt when my father was having an affair with a woman in Aberdeen whilst we were still in England and my mother was trying to sell the house. She was stressed I guess. I didn't know consciously that it was an affair, but I did know that it involveda lot of bar time and I was left alone by myself in this hotel ... I guess I learned more about programming, but I felt very uncomfortable. They just ignored me. I guess people go a bit mad when they fuck. My mother told me that my dad told her they didn't have sex, but I rather doubt that now. My dad was weird. There was very pretty boy called Allan living in Aberdeen, and he was a programmer and much better than me. My dad was very impressed by Allan, and I thought that was weird. Aberdeen was weird. The best things about Aberdeen were Julie, Pat, Carol, Mary and Heather! ❤️💓💕 And Ted and Doreen and the other Pat! But they were Americans! 😂

Subscribe to Dust.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry