Some Heroine Chic Intelligence Gathering

To understand what I mean by the title, see Saya And Yui Sans' Bulletin Météorologique.

I guess the live chat replay is key to understanding what she's talking about. I have learned some interesting things reading the live chat on videos. Especially ones of talks by Terrence McKenna, David Quintieri and George Galloway. In particular there was a memorable one George did about China on Independence Day. See George Galloway: I Proved People Wanted to Challenge The Establishment.

Live Rant & Mukbang

👹❤️ A LIL DEVIL

🔥🎃👹BOBBLES- HELL AWAITS🔥🎃💋 (part 2)

Subscribe to SPILLING THE T WITH SHARON V.

I've already learned something about the way the intranets are divided up and the way emojis mutate. I wonder if it's to do with pan fresco imported from China, ...

A Chinese Ghost Story (1987)

Subscribe to Retro Trailers.

That's the only one I saw, ... But there's the 1966 one, ... The same year A Man And A Woman was released, ....

Subscribe to John Hearts.

I have put the YouTube URLs on the titles above, so that people can easily get to the YouTube app which is the only place you can see the live chat replay, ... That's what you need to analyze, I think.

But, see McKenna On Alchemy in Prague marzo 03, 2021. Another data point, apart from the Women's Artistic Swimming events in Tokyo, of course, is  that YouTube made me make two copies of a short which I posted this morning, ... I suspect one was for TikTok, which lageurita70 seems to do a lot of. .... I think it was this one:

Or this one:

Helping Dad Save The Peas From The Rain

Subscribe to lageurita70. Sorry, She's much better at rolling her R's than I am!

Lock In The Box

Subscribe to My Tick Tock, ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry