Terence McKenna on Hisory

I hope my daughter listens to this. See Lana Del Rey - Feeling Sad and David Lynch's Weather Report.

This applies to individual lives as much as to cultural identity. See On Art, Materials for Art, Economy and Culture.

I really wish I could see that hour-long interview Camila did with me at Novecento in Cochabamba last year, or the year before, ... I can't even start to think about my story without some context to base it on, and she provided that for me, and as I recall, it was really good. Having that opportunity to say some of the things that had been on my mind for so long, knowing that someone was listening, made a huge difference to my life. The gmail address she gave me doesn't work anymore, ... it was ciaopusnigrum@gmail.com, ... what on earth did she mean by that?! See RT: The Families of Victims at Sacaba and Senkata March Demanding Justice in Bolivia.


Subscribe to We Plants Are Happy Plants.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry