Brit BS


YouTube reccomends:

Subscribe to Dido.

My evil fuck-brained bimbo daughter replies:

On Thu, Nov 18, 2021, 1:20 PM Helen Grant <...> wrote:

I don’t know how to get you friends. I don’t know how it is that you have friends in the US or how I could put you in touch with them. I have no influence over whether or not you have friends, or what kind of people you meet, and I imagine it’s difficult meeting people who are all desperately waiting next to the US/Mexico border. I also cannot help you over the border if you are required to already have a job in California or whatever. 

I can’t go on a tour of Mexico and Guatemala with you, or on a tour of California. I can’t practically do it, and I also don’t want to. I haven’t seen you since I was ten and you regularly say on your YouTube channel that I disgust you and you hate me. I would not feel safe travelling with you. Do you understand that?

When you were in Costa Rica you asked for USD 10,000 which I could not give you. I tried to help you by getting you a passport so that you could move freely. At this time I was also completing my degree so I apologise if I missed another opportunity to help you in some other way.

I CAN currently send you some money (not $10,000), as I offered earlier, to try and ease the stress of being one night short of being on the street. I would like to send you some money.

I wish that you would stay on the phone long enough for us to go over these things frankly and honestly.

This is the most-viewed entry on my blog: Haitian Migrants Deported from Del Rio, TX:

What are "dreamers"? Why are they called "dreamers" rather than "hopers"? See Greta Thunberg Interviewed on Juice Podcast and Al Jazeera's The Stream on Migrants Crossing The Darién Gap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry