Corrections: Seth Meyer

Aah, ... so that's what a bird is! See Aurora Coming Back Next Year and David Lynch's Weather Report.

Now I see why my daughter needs three days to prepare for a Google Duo call with me, ...

On Mon, Nov 15, 2021, 1:40 PM Helen Grant <...> wrote:

I’m sorry Dad. I’ll call you on Duo on Thursday at about 5.30 pm UK time and we can talk then. 

On Mon, 15 Nov 2021 at 19:16, eternal Doorman <...> wrote:

Why didn't you reply to my message giving you my Duo number? If you don't want to show your face, why don't you just say so?

On Mon, Nov 15, 2021, 10:57 AM Helen Grant <...> wrote:

I have also, may I point out, not done anything wrong. 

On Mon, 15 Nov 2021 at 18:54, Helen Grant <...> wrote:

What were you hoping I’d say? What do you think about Nick Cave’s children’s book then?

On Mon, 15 Nov 2021 at 18:53, eternal Doorman <...> wrote:

I was giving you another chance, that's all.

On Mon, Nov 15, 2021, 10:52 AM Helen Grant <...> wrote:

Why did you even bother emailing me in the first place then? I’m not trying to make you feel sick. 

On Mon, 15 Nov 2021 at 18:48, eternal Doorman <...> wrote:

You make me feel sick.

On Sun, Nov 14, 2021, 10:54 AM Helen Grant <...> wrote:

I don’t think Nick Cave is watching your videos although I think it’s nice he’s written a children’s book (albeit one probably more for the parents than the children). 

That first view was probably me and so is the second, now you remind me of it - I’m not sure what sort of performance you’re aiming for or why. I like hearing about your childhood though. 

Love,

Helen 

On Sat, 13 Nov 2021 at 17:34, eternal Doorman <...> wrote:

What do you make of this? https://eternaldoorman.blogspot.com/2021/11/nme-nick-cave-has-written-and.html

Did you see this? Maybe he did? It has had only one view, according to YouTube: 

https://youtu.be/tPImWzAyI7A

I don't have much of an idea of the depth of insanity that prevails over there now. Maybe it's worse than the US?

Ian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry