Terence McKenna Explaining The Plot of Twelve Monkeys,

... I knew that would get me into trouble one day, ... See Happy Birthday Terry Gilliam!

Subscribe to We Plants Are Happy Plants.

Subscribe to GeoPsychicPhysicsGirl.

Subscribe to Dust.

Read the God Whistle ...


I can only report what I experienced locally, in El Alto, La Paz, Bolivia, when I started reading Aristotle's two books on Logic. I thought "This is impossibly perfect. It's as if God materialised in the human form of Aristotle as he was walking along the shore of that lagoon somewhere in Lesbos with his girlfriend." And I quickly became convinced that it was not Aristotle himself who was the source of what he wrote. Then, when I wrote that play/dialogue to which I no longer have access, I became totally convinced that this mind into which I had come in contact, was an essentially feminine form of intellect almost totally alien to my own, which then seemed to me like a pale shadow of the real thing:


Somebody wrote a book called "The First Three Minutes", ... Yeah, I can't even remember his name, but he won a Nobel Prize once, I heard. 😂 But that guy with the rock in the Traveler film looks like Joe Hurd, ... Rather him than me! See Weird Stuff From Bolivia to Mexico, Via Zimbabwe. The baboons in 2001? 😂 Oh, you mean the movie 2001 A Space Odyssey? See LSOO - Denis Villeneuve and Civilization.

The Guide

Subscribe to Dust.

Joan Armatrading - Drop The Pilot

Bad Habits


Subscribe to Joan Armatrading.



I travelled across the Darién gap with a Haitian family. They had a lovely little girl with them. She had pink Wellington boots and she sang Jingle Bells beautifully. When I was in Costa Rica a Cuban family told me that she had died in some accident on the way from Panamá to Mexico. That's why I haven't watched all of that Al Jazeera's The Stream report. I told my daughter to watch it and she just said I should get psychiatric help. I really don't think it's me that's sick though.

Subscribe to Dean Close School.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry