David Bohm on Misinformation

David Bohm was due to give a course at Schumacher College in 1991, I think. I was really looking forward to it, but it was cancelled because he became ill. He died in October 1992. Then some time (around 2003/4 I guess, but I don't remember the year) I finished my undergraduate degree at The Open University and I wanted to apply to Birkbeck College to do a PhD with Basil Hiley's group in the Theoretical Physics Research Unit. I gave up because I read on their web page that the unit had been closed down. I must've misunderstood, because it was apparently still operating in 2012:

Subscribe to The David Bohm Society.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Hestenes - Tutorial on Geometric Calculus

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Modeling Probability Distributions and Solving Differential Equations