Lori And I Have Been Doing This Project, ...

... well, in my imagination at any rate. I really wanted to do it In Real Life, ... but that hasn't happened. I think of it as having started here, on August 13, 2019: Lori on Extraterrestrial Life, but Lori has been reporting on Green stuff since goodness-only-knows when. Last night I had a weird dream. Lori came along in some kind of covered perambulator thing, like child's pram with a plastic see-thru rain cover. I saw her in there and went up and tried to kiss her through the plastic. She kind of recoiled, like you'd expect her to. But then we were trying to get a phone to work, ... but it wasn't a smartphone, it was one of those wireless handsets with a key-pad and an LCD display. It had a green loop of plastic around the edge that lit up, but that was all it did. This morning I remembered this Sci-Fi Short, and my comment(s!😂) on her video about dinosaur fossils: Lori on All The New Dinosaurs:

Subscribe to Dust.

I thought I'd posted something about this when it came out in April, 2020, but I can't find it, ... I did find this though, ... Lyre Bird.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry