Donald Trump on David Lynch

I think he's right. It's those blue eyes, ... and all that Russian poetry.

Lana Del Rey - Land Of A Thousand Fires

I guess I better Google and find out who David Lynch is married to now, ...

Lissie - Further Away (Romance Police)

Lissie - The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

Subscribe to Lissie.

Subscribe to Asymmetrical Productions.

Fleetwood Mac - The Chain

Subscribe to Fleetwood Mac.

See David Lynch's Weather Report.

The Pretenders - Back On The Chain Gang

Subscribe to The Pretenders.

Boney M - Rasputin

Subscribe to Boney M.

I'll do the ice bucket challenge Lissie, if you nominate me and pour the bucket!

Subscribe to Lissie.

Maybe this is really about the arrogance of physicists who write books with names like "A Brief History of Time"?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry