Navigating The 31st Century

Start learning how to navigate this century! This was from November 29th, 2018.

Subscribe to TEDxTalks Palo Alto.

Subscribe to TED.


Subscribe to TEDxTalks.

See Moonraker - Jaws Bites Cable. It's much easier to conquer the map than the territory. I once asked the Google Earth people for help with my first trip to Bolivia in 2008. Nothing was forthcoming. Then I spent all my time hacking perl scripts to load my GPS with maps that didn't exist, ... Now people at Total Play are using their phones and MapIN to mark concrete posts for fiber cables, ... They just don't makemall rats like they used to! See Total Play Fiber Install.







See Chosen Won - Music Only: A Retired Working Woman Walks Along The Detroit River and Friday Night in Tecate.

Then see Brittany Venti on Byegones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry