Tom Reed - When An Interview Goes South

I am not paid to do what I do either. I can only do it because people here in Tecate, MX voluntarily help me. I do what I do to get people talking to each other and to give them ideas for ways to resolve problems which are barriers to making the world a better place for everyone. Making the world a better place does not usually involve money at all. All that is necessary is getting the material and human resources into the best places at the best time. So what I do on this blog is really only resource management. I like to do it, when it's valued, money and the need to get it before doing anything Isa hindrance, not a help.

Subscribe to Chosen Won.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry