Chrissie Mayr's UnsympCast

I missed this! It's about Lena Dunham and this Hollywood Reporter piece: Lena Dunham on Her First Film in a Decade, Youthful Blind Spots and Hope to Reboot ‘Girls’

I actually think she's beautiful, and I'm not just saying that. This a beautiful photograph, and it makes me sad, like the photos Bella Hadid posted on her Instagram:

Subscribe to WION.

Subscribe to Chrissie Mayr.

I know what this is about. See Today's Number Is ... enero 25, 2022:

Except there's nothing grotesque about that image of Lena Dunham. After I saw this photo a few weeks ago it ocurred to me that if I ever get to publish what I wrote under the pseudonym Alice Pascoe then I could ask Lena Dunham and the photographer if they would allow me to use that photo as the author picture on the back cover.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry