The Trouble With War These Days, ...

 ... is that everybody who has never actually knowingly been directly involved in a war seems to think that they know what it is! This reminds me of a young woman I talked to once in French classes in Cambridge. We were talking about natural disasters for some reason, and I included war in a list of examples. She said "War is not a natural disaster, it's a man-made one!" To which I replied "Well, have you ever tried stopping one?" I don't know what she thought of me after that, because she didn't reply and I don't think we ever met again, ... See Empire Files - Abby Martin & Brian Becker: Questions for the US Anti-war Movement and David Lynch's Weather Report febrero 25, 2022.

Subscribe to RT.

Portishead SOS - Roads

Subscribe to Today's Remedy.

See Lana Del Rey - It's No Big Deal: 2010’s Pop Throwbacks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry