Chrissie Mayr (Live right now) Podcast With The Chicks On The Right

Drooling over old photos of Ron DeSantis in his Navy uniform, ... I'm looking forward to seeing a video of her appearance on Gutfeld, ... See discussion of humor and Kafka in the interview with David Foster Wallace in this post I made last night: Stephanie Montes - Mnemosyne. I laughed a lot while I wrote this, but I was starving. The neighbors didn't complain though: Anti-Tempest Software and Pulp Fiction.

Subscribe to Chrissie Mayr.

Gutfeld on DeSantis on Communism and Che Guevara. He needs the votes of the Cuban exiles in Miami. They're all filthy rich from the cocaine trafficking these days.

Subscribe to FoxNews.

Testarosterone overdose, ...

Old SEALs may put on weight, but they never die:

Subscribe to Movie Clips.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry