David Lynch's Weather Report


Subscribe to David Lynch Theater.

The Animals - House of the Rising Sun

Subscribe to The Animals Tribute Channel.

My mother sewed lots, but I don't recall her making me a pair of blue jeans ever, ... Different mother, different genes, ... See Genesis - Mama (Live at Wembley Stadium London, 1987) and Felíz Día Del Madre a Todos.

Lana Del Rey - Bue Jeans

Subscribe to Elizabeth Grant.

YouTube recommends the only other song I learned to play the first bar on a guitar:

Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven

See Blanca HF enero 25, 2022:

Message for Elizabeth Woolridge Grant

Felíz Día Del Madre Polly!

Subscribe to Mr Leomuro.

Victory Day parade, Moscow, May 9, 2022.

All this midnight hour stuff, I don't know what day it is. Ask a Telegraphic engineer!

David Lynch Raising Funds for ALS:

Subscribe to Asymmetrical Productions. See Myra West Just Made my Day and Laura Dern on David Lynch Cooking Up A New Film (2014).

Yesterday was my little brother's birthday too. See Cromo / Gémenis, Tecate, B.C.My New Home and Felíz Día Del Madre a Todos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry