Julie Nolke - Did You Use The Inter-dimensional Portal

Subscribe to Julie Nolke.

I saw this last night, while I was watching Brittany Venti watching Chrissie Mayr's Podcast live. I was idly wondering whether the interview format could be made a bit more dynamic of you had two interviewers interviewing two related subjects at the same time,... See from 1:42:00:

Subscribe to Brittany Venti.

But just then this guy came and dumped rubbish on the café patio because he wanted me to give him money. So I put 20 pesos in the pile of rubbish for him, but it seems he didn't collect it, because he asked me for more money this morning. He thinks he works for me. I think he's a bit confused.

Last night there was a guy in the café wearing a black sweater with #QUITLYING on it. I wonder if that will ever catch on here? I hope so.

Today I went and got a free Astra Zeneca SARS-COV-2 vaccination because it looks like I'll need it before I can leave here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry