Hermann Hauser - Cambridge UK vs. Silicon Valley

I'm listening to this now to see if anyone over there has even the slightest idea what fun work is, ... I am not getting my hopes up too high, ... See Brittany Venti - I Was In An Anime! and Bread & Cie - Damn Fine Bread! mayo 30, 2022.

I only got as far as 9:32 where he starts talking about his five billion dollar plus companies, ... See Lana Del Rey - Frio 2022.

Subscribe to Stanford Entrepreneurs.

Micro Men

Subscribe to gimpymoo.

Tenth Anniversary of Micro Men:

Subscribe to Center for Computing History.

This was supposed to be fun: 

But what about the Operating System? See Process Synchronisation by Communication (Tuesday, 13 January 2015)The T.H.E. Multiprogramming System Mk IIPerihelion Software and Sci-Fi Short - Goldilocks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry