Signs of Being Overworked

When your contextual POW movie-oriented face recognition conflates Hardy Kruger with Michael J Pollard, ... Well of course you think of Harvey Keitel, ...

Subscribe to Alpha TV and movie clips.

See Riding The Fun Work Train With Harvey Keitel.

Police in Mexico are underpaid too. Maybe if they had better training they would be better at doing their jobs, ... and maybe I'd have a proper job. What do you think, Nik Thomas?

Subscribe to Samuel Limas.

Living on pressed dates and water, ... I just sent an Instagram message to Blanca, ...  Waiting for some kind soul to put a bullet in my stomach. 

Livia is a great believer in manifestation. She says all I need to do is to reimagine my relationship with my daughter and everything will change. Maybe there's a problem with entangled qsats? See Gigi Young on The Weaponisation of Space and Working on Mechanics.

Should my manifestation be taking so long? He starts by manifesting YouTube subscribers, ...

Subscribe to Divine Manifestation.

Just as I posted this video the bells on the Catholic church tolled, a car alarm went off, and the son of the owner of California Medios lit his barbecue. See Libreria Serendipia.

I thought I'd left Cambridge with all the tools we need for a globally secure Internet, ... Did I miss something? Final Cause in TelecommunicationsRiding The Fun Work Train With Harvey Keitel and Bootstrapping Secure Global Communications. Note that there are two ways to parse that sentence, ... But how many meanings does it have? David Lynch's Weather Report.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry