David Lynch's Weather Report

Oops. I guess the fun work train is being reassembled, ... See David Lynch's Weather Report yesterday. Or maybe it is just late getting out of the station, perhaps because we're waiting for the cookies, ...

Subscribe to David Lynch Theater.

Jim Donahue was listening to this today:

Steve Miller Band - Fly Like An Eagle

Subscribe to Steve Miller Band.

I was thinking about Lana Del Rey's song If You Lie Down With Me


Subscribe to Lana Del Rey.

My weekend project with Jade and the Kangaroos from the future: putting the fun work train back on the rails so that it goes both ways. See Jade on The Flow of Time and Brittany and Chrissie on Their Way To Infowars, .... I think we're going to need a mux/demux with two power rails, but I'm worried about complicated it's going to be, ... See Lori And I Have Been Doing This Project, ... and Hackaday - Remoticon: Driving LCD Displays. I'm hoping it'll make meditation seem less like a house cleaning chore, ...

Subscribe to Sadhguru.

See Hélène Vogelsinger - Illumination.

Subscribe to Modular Field.

We need to understand electrical activity in mitochondrial DNA, ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry