Earth Resurrection

Subtitle: Urban photo shoots with spirit guides:






See COMAR on Google maps and COMAR on Google search. But in Tijuana:



See also Imagining Future Landscapes and La Vieja Ruta Del Vino.

I am not an artist, I am a Mathematical Engineer by profession, and I want to work as a mathematical engineer, please! See Sabine Hossenfelder - Are We Made Of Math?

Today I gave my black shadow Joseph (I have more than one) my last 20 peso bill and told him that if he reads my weather report and David's then he might get a job as an actor. I also told him exactly how he can sell peanuts on the street so I don't feel that I have to pay him to gaslight me, just because I once thought he was a friend.

This is the mail I sent last week to Tom Reed:

Jul 7, 2022, 4:08 PM

Dear Tom,

It turns out the Mexican immigration authorities don't want to deport me from Mexico. They say I need to go to COMAR in Tijuana and apply for "Refugio" until I can get to the US.

I've read the US I-589 form, attached again, and I won't have much trouble answering any of the questions except "Religion", ... Is Philosophical Shamanism a recognized religion in the USA? Some of the boxes are a little bit small, but I guess I can use continuation sheets.

As I see it, the purpose of Political Asylum is to give me the time, space and resources that I need in order to resolve the problems. I therefore take the attitude that all I need to prove is that I have reasonable grounds to believe that I have suffered persecution in the past, in both the UK and Bolivia as well as en-route from Bolivia to Mexico, and that therefore my fear of facing further persecution is justified, and that my request for Asylum is consequently a reasonable one.

I think the best sponsor for an application for asylum would be Roger Schell of Aesec security. His e-mail is ______@ieee.org I think that's one of them and ____@acm.org may be another. I'm CC'ing him on this. I communicated very briefly with him in 2014 when I was in La Paz, Bolivia. I am also cc'ing my friend Markus Kuhn at Cambridge, UK too because he knows me and can provide a reference, I hope.

There are two other American citizens who may be able to support my application for asylum. They are John Searle and Dana Scott, both philosophers.

I am attaching several other documents I have written whilst in Bolivia, under my real name Ian Grant or the alias Alice Pascoe, as supporting evidence, from which, I believe, Roger Schell, Dana Scott and John Searle will be capable of making the judgement that I have reasonable claims for my case that I suffered persecution partly in consequence of the work on Computation and Logic that I carried out whilst living in Bolivia.

I also think that David Lynch may be able to support my claim that I have suffered persecution in the past due to "flash mob" "art projects", some of which were closer to "gang banging" as I understand the term is used in the United States. Note that the meaning of that term in the United Kingdom is quite different.

Some (anonymous) people on the SimpCast Discord server seemed to be suggesting that the vaccination booster is a bad idea. Honestly though, there are so many ways my head gets messed-up that it's hard for me to identify the specific cause. The first Astra Zeneca vaccination didn't seem too bad: just one day feeling physically under the weather, but who knows what the booster will be like?

Best wishes,

Ian Grant

Some memes, thanks CM!

See Google Telcel Theater of BS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry