Red Floyd - Learning to float, ...

Coming back from Tijuana ...


This doesn't look like the photo I took, ...

Unfortunately I am not sure that I have the original on any SD card. I suppose I should've bought myself a laptop with the money my father sent me for my birthday, but I didn't and I only have just enough left to pay my rent tomorrow, ...

For some reason I didn't tie this around my neck, ... But I didn't lose it either, ...

See also Navigating Otay Mesa Mexico With Google Maps noviembre 05, 2021:


Maybe it has been orchestrated all along? By whom though? Always remember to read the video description.



And my comment:

[Brad from Ardmore, AL just off the I-65 south from Nashville, ...

33 y/o Health Tourist

Needs hip replacement]

I just met a really great guy in San Ysidro, TJ, passed out on the sidewalk. His name is Brad. People call him "Shaggy" His pain management strategy currently involves smoking fentanyl. He needs a hip replacement but it's going to be years. He grew up in Ardmore, Alabama near the state lottery new with Tenesee. He has a really good knowledge of street drugs. He was about to get a computer service qualification when they kicked him out of college because he was on H. His old man won't talk to him anymore he started injecting fentanyl. It was his old man that got him on drugs in the first place I think. He still wants a life, but he has a badly infected left foot and he's going to lose that if he doesn't get medical attention in the next few days. He has been to lots of Christian rehabs. He says they always did him good, but they were terrible experiences. Anybody who has queued at TJ Ped West border crossing [in the morning] has probably [may have?] seen him. He's 33 years old and has a beautiful mind and a beautiful face. A few weeks ago he was in UCSD medical center and they diagnosed his hip problem.


After I left him I went to COMAR in Castillo, and then to this place: Casa del Deportado Sagrado Corazón 


Where I met Perla:


After that she played a song about artists doing stuff in Ensenada: finding that is going to be a project though, and I need to eat something first. Gboard suggested ice-cream, ...

Canto A Mi Tierra


In the mean time, listen to Neil Diamond singing his song In Ensenada, ... See Black VelvetLana Del Rey (July 26, 2020) and We Plants Are Happy Plants - Butterflies.


They have stuff for sale, ...


This was just before I met Brad, ...


Many other things are possible, ...


Lots more videos and photos, ... But I am not sure what to do with them:


Bocashi Coffee House, Tecate, B.C.


It was my paternal grandmother who told me "The Lord is a lion, not a pussy cat." I don't know what Elizabeth's grandmother told her, ...

Lana Del Rey - Venice Bitch


Subscribe to Lana Del Rey.

Someone just asked me for directions to the Van of Life, in Tecate, B.C., not Cambridge, U.K. ... See Picante Wings, ... See Chatting With Tom in GA, ... and Pink Floyd - Time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry