Darz Rojas Talking About Creativity

This is brilliant. She did it just before she had to go to a meeting too. She looks after two children as well, ... After this, you can look at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rollo_May if you want to.

I have seriously scaled back my expectations and now I can see this blog post as probably the most creative thing I have ever managed to do: LA Times - California orders bottled water company to stop ‘unauthorized’ piping from springs.

Subscribe to Darz Rojas.

Subscribe to Black Higgins Clan.

Her prompt got me all the way through the first 16 minutes 40 seconds of this Declassified interview with Evo Morales. I need a break though. He's about to talk about petroleum ... Not for very long! That's how I remember his take on it: sovereignty is a matter of US dollars in the bank, so you can measure it! La Patria de mierda!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry