Lauren And I Trying New Strategies With Arguments With Xs

OMG it went viral!

See Space Weather Forecast:

She made me cry, you know! I said "It's working!"😭

Checked my SMS messages, got one more from Halifax, Bank of Nova Scotia? Could be, because when I call the number she just says "Service is Closed" again and again. That is aboat my Tee. Account "Helen R. M. Grant". But I don't want to download their app because I am not sure that Android is secure enough, and I have the Lloyds app (the rainbow-washed horsies, you know) why doesn't that work for Halifax/Bank of Scotland? Because the service is closed? Whose service? Mine? Or the gay horse's? Neil Turok, you're in Edinburgh. Or do you also spend all day in the Gym looking at LA Fitness pretty boys? Commiefornication, anyone?


Subscribe to Polar Music Prize.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023