Norman Fenton - What I had planned to say at the NHS Conference that cancelled me

See his substack account.

I have provided several updates to the story of my cancellation from the NHS Health and Care Analytics Conference 2023. There will be another important update soon as there has been a development.

The talk I was due to give had nothing to do with any of our work on challenging the ‘official’ narrative on covid or vaccinations, even though that was clearly the reason I was cancelled (they said ‘my presence would be a distraction’). ... This is the 40 minute talk. Using primarily examples with health data, it explains how Bayesian networks can tackle the limitations of pure data-driven statistical machine learning methods when applied to observational data:

Subscribe to Norman Fenton.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Hestenes - Tutorial on Geometric Calculus

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Modeling Probability Distributions and Solving Differential Equations