Tecate Hack Space

This is Edgar, ... I am going throuogh my SD Cards to see what videos and photos I can delete, ...

I need one blank card to install a usable OS on this PC: I Have A Desktop Computer and then I will have access to enough disk space to back up my videos from the last two years, ...


The guy in the phone shop in Bushey sold me a power supply for #30 but I don't have the passwords or an Internet connection so I can't access the re-installed Windows he set up, ... 

Three minutes later Scott Bernstein in Benjamen Stevens told me "It says 'Sale Agreed'", ... go figure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Hestenes - Tutorial on Geometric Calculus

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Modeling Probability Distributions and Solving Differential Equations