Darlene Rojas on Making a Plan of Action

This sounds like a catalog of what's wrong with modern life. After watching her last video, where she talked about wanting to go snowboarding and needing to find some way to fit that in, I thought, well, if she had been going to a conference in Aspen or Davos or somewhere like that then she would be able to do things like that easily, ...  Then it snowed and I went for a walk the next day. I sat by a favorite tree and noticed there was still some snow on the ground. So I ate a tiny but of the snow from a fallen leaf and it tasted great, and I thought "Well, that's my snowboarding trip this year. Get on with doing some more work". I used to like going to the Pyrenees, and it is especially good in winter, but that part of my life is over now. It was good when it happened and I value that immensely, but now it's passed. To live like that you need ridiculous amounts of money and you have to spend most of your time earning that money and you have no time to think about things. So I don't regret it having passed.


I tried to post a comment but YouTube deleted it. I guess the URL to my video was a problem.


Subscribe to Darz Rojas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Hestenes - Tutorial on Geometric Calculus

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Modeling Probability Distributions and Solving Differential Equations