Nick Cave (artist)

I read about this man on Nick Cave's Red Hand Files: The Red Hand Files #271. He has a Wikipedia page about him, so he must be real: Nick Cave is a 64 year old American performance artist and the director of the graduate fashion program at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago. I wonder if he or his students get up to mischief in Mexico? There was something very funny about my friend Joseph in Tacate. And I swear I saw his twin brother on Friday in Richmond. And there was this guy in a studio across the river playing a synthesizer all on his own, ... I make this stuff up because I'M FUCKING MAAAAAD!

I have performance artist collaborators too. Some of them seem to be extreme, to say the least: Three Videos from The South Bank of The River Thames. There's more though, ...

I prefer dancing with plants, even banana trees: see Elizabeth Grant at The Grammy's.

Subscribe to Geodiode.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Hestenes - Tutorial on Geometric Calculus

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Modeling Probability Distributions and Solving Differential Equations