Nick Cave (artist)

I read about this man on Nick Cave's Red Hand Files: The Red Hand Files #271. He has a Wikipedia page about him, so he must be real: Nick Cave is a 64 year old American performance artist and the director of the graduate fashion program at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago. I wonder if he or his students get up to mischief in Mexico? There was something very funny about my friend Joseph in Tacate. And I swear I saw his twin brother on Friday in Richmond. And there was this guy in a studio across the river playing a synthesizer all on his own, ... I make this stuff up because I'M FUCKING MAAAAAD!

I have performance artist collaborators too. Some of them seem to be extreme, to say the least: Three Videos from The South Bank of The River Thames. There's more though, ...

I prefer dancing with plants, even banana trees: see Elizabeth Grant at The Grammy's.

Subscribe to Geodiode.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Could One Unify CMU and MIT

Tensor Fields and Simplicial Complexes

HTML in Blog Posts