Ian Clarke on Decentralising the Internet and Louis Rossmann on Decentralising Funding for Software Development



If you're wondering what a set of Vandersteen Model Sevens looks like ... and the thing about storage, ... Why Nobody is Working on Lossless Video Data Compression.

Here's that video, with my unkind comment still visible. Ian Clarke's talk shows that they do understand the problem much better than you might've thought from just this description:

See https://futo.com.

Subscribe to Futo.

It's really weird that I didn't think to add big tech to this list of scams. I suppose I thought it was obvious: Lee Camp on The Other Movie Economy. And telecoms companies too:

See Hacking Millions of Modems (and Investigating Who Hacked My Modem).

Subscribe to Low Level Learning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry