The Making of Wild God, Part 2

Today I was thinking about something I wrote about photography for my daughter. It was a slightly half-baked idea about photographs being a division of some whole whole we perceive. Then I started thinking about how an exhibition of photographs is then some kind of synthesis, putting together a whole from pieces. (A bit like Perec's novel Life: A User's Manual.) But that last thought only came after I watched this, and after I saw some young people in Fitzroy street this afternoon, offering people prizes for watching a three minute video, ... This one is over four minutes though:

Cucumber is underrated, I think.

See Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - The Making of Wild God, ... and some prehistory on that chorus:

See this post of mine: Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds April 19, 2024.

See also Nick Cave - Wild God and Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Frogs.

Subscribe to Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry