Julie Nolke Rapping about Motherhood on Saturday Night Live

Wow, she's really good!

Did I hear you asked for another rejected SNL audition? You got it! ...Why do I continue auditioning for a show that clearly doesn't want me you may be wondering? Guess I'm a glutton for punishment... also now you all get to enjoy my failed attempt at impressing Lorne.

Criteria for an SNL audition tape:

  • Has to be under 5 minutes
  • Has to show off your writing ability
  • Has to show original characters
  • Has to show as many impressions as possible

Subscribe to Julie Nolke and sign up to her Patreon and she'll send you a Christmas card!.

Lana Del Rey on SNL. Was that her problem? Post-partum behaviour, I mean. She did her audition live in the night:


She said it was something else:

 Subscribe to Lana Del Rey and Saturday Night Live.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Could One Unify CMU and MIT

Tensor Fields and Simplicial Complexes

HTML in Blog Posts