Julie Nolke Rapping about Motherhood on Saturday Night Live

Wow, she's really good!

Did I hear you asked for another rejected SNL audition? You got it! ...Why do I continue auditioning for a show that clearly doesn't want me you may be wondering? Guess I'm a glutton for punishment... also now you all get to enjoy my failed attempt at impressing Lorne.

Criteria for an SNL audition tape:

  • Has to be under 5 minutes
  • Has to show off your writing ability
  • Has to show original characters
  • Has to show as many impressions as possible

Subscribe to Julie Nolke and sign up to her Patreon and she'll send you a Christmas card!.

Lana Del Rey on SNL. Was that her problem? Post-partum behaviour, I mean. She did her audition live in the night:


She said it was something else:

 Subscribe to Lana Del Rey and Saturday Night Live.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023