Zero Podcasts - Your emotions are valid and their judgement is not


See her video description, listen to the song and then see We Started A Little Band and Myra West on Love.


Subscribe to Zero Podcasts and lovelise.

Alizée - Contre Courant

Subscribe to Alizée.

Tones and I - Dance Monkey


Subscribe to Tones and I.

Live at Splendour in The Grass 2019:

Subscribe to triple j.

Alma - Requiem (Clip officiel)

I think she's English, but my daughter said no, that's not an English French accent. My daughter should know, so I shut up.

Subscribe to Alma.

Look what she did to my recommendations:

Here's her full interview with NME

Subscribe to NME.

Here's she's getting her NMPA Songwriter Icon award


See also  David Gilmour & Co - Thanks for Being At Brighton Rehearsal This Weekend. Thanks for the clips, plural, I should have said. Your loving self-loading poet still trying to get up off his knees under the weight of ammunition he's carrying.

Subscribe to NMPAorg.

Jack Antonoff really knows the shit!

Subscribe to Lana Del Rey.

Baby, please let's not forget my Cochalawood dream that brought you to me.

Hollywood and Vine, Black Rabbit in the Alley (a.k. Tough) stole my scooter from outside Wendy's! But it's OK, the nice lady there gave me a free ice-cream, ...

Check out what Myra West means when she says "Mid-west guys, ..." 2:03 "So skinny he could hoola-hoop through a cheerio" :-) When Myra talks about "That couple you know, that are so perfect with each other, ..." Robin and Lucy Milner were like that, and I really think Robin Died of a broken heart, not a heart attack. You can't kill just one half of a whole being.

Subscribe to Quavo Huncho.

I thought I'd take a walk today, it's a mistake I sometimes make, ... I thought about dirty towels and Hitch-hiking, ...


 ... and Heidegger's ontological architectural practice:


... and then I took some shots for Megan Cullen, who is making a Clip Oficiel for Wild God: The Making Of:

See the forthcoming post: The Making of Wild God, Parts I, II, III and IV. A Heidegger Festschrift, because his birthday is in three days.

Tom Waits - Heart Attack and Vine (This Album's Title Track)


Subscribe to Tom Waits (Yes, he's still here!)

Is this "Working at the Raspberry Pi shop? Will it count as part of my volunteering effort to improve my CV? See PhD War Stories Time. Or are Cambridge 105 going to pinch it and make me into an unpaid night-time radio show host?) Cam Misty is on the air at last? Now let's talk about Sovereignty and Solvency, because that idea came from Cochabamba, Bolivia, as far as I know.

Here's a video I sent to my daughter and my father, trying to get something straight:

Make sure you read the comments. You always read the comments on my videos, don't you, when you watch them. I do, when I notice they got comments.



But I've been so busy doing my own radio show I never once got around to checking out Alice's Attic which he has been plugging like a madman for weeks. Why didn't you come visit me when I was in AZ Alice? Alice Cooper is another thing I discovered when I first arrived in Cochabamba. It was a very magical moment to see his videos on the biggest TV screen I'd ever seen in my life, playing out of a blue Gypsy wagon that sold pirate DVDs. That was when I knew it was cool to write under the name Alice.

Subscribe to Alice Cooper, and check out his Attic. https://alicesattic.com/.

Here we go! Round and round the mulberry bush:

Subscribe to Plata Design.

 
 


See 59 Silver Eared Stock Photos, High-Res Pictures, and Images ...

Lana Del Rey - The Grants

Subscribe to US.

Help me babe! They're never gonna let me sleep, never mind die. Jesus Christ!

Subscribe to AnalogStudio.

I'm going to listen to Victoria's song and then curl up and go to sleep in her hand.

Subscribe to Victoria Ryder.

Oh no. I searched YouTube for "Victoria Ryder" and fell into a whole warren of them! 


 Subscribe to Victoria Ryder #8653.

Then the next morning I had a prophetic dream about money:


That's what Dreamers means. Somebody's been mining the Global Commons!

Grace VanderWaal - What's Left Of Me (Official Music Video)


Subscribe to Grace VanderWaal. See what you can do with a homeless person if she has the resources and really wants to do it? British nominative determinism is alive and well and living in the Nederlands! All it needs is fame, and a really good song: see Tomorrow is Independence Day:

Sharon den Adel - The Whole World is Watching

Subscribe to On Cold Wings.

And Norman Wildberger just dropped a new Sociology of Mathematics video!! Yay! \o/

Sounds to me like he's interested in being a coeditor of Standard ML For The Lady Programmer. I better try and do that README file today, ... I'm sure John Harrison would be interested too, he works for Amazon now, driving an electric delivery van, I shouldn't wonder, but I haven't read his book yet, Ursula! But he did mention that you can solve equations like $n=n+1$ using fixed-points, but that the solutions are hard to understand.

Subscribe to Norman Wildberger's Insights into Mathematics.

The US Helsinki Commission on Russia's Imperial Identity. They're trying to create a More Perfect Putin. If he gets this message, it will probably work!


Subscribe to Helsinki Commission.

I booked a ticket and look what FlixBus did to my recommendations! I wonder if they have a PI who can do mass paternity DNA tests?

We have been providing legal services for over a quarter of a century to the staff at Addenbrooke’s, the Rosie and the wider Cambridge Biomedical Campus which now includes Astra Zeneca | Medimmune; Cancer Research UK; Glaxo-SmithKline; the Medical Research Council (MRC); the School of Clinical Medicine and the Wellcome Trust.

42! Which reminds me about Soléne's latest Patron post [I'm back in her OnlyFans, as you can tell]: https://github.com/peergos/peergos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023