Julie Nolke - Was Field of Dreams Based on A True Story?

She says this was based on a conversation she had with her sister! I hope her sister is still alive! See Tom Waits - How's it Going to End?


Julie says she's the one explaining "Field of Dreams" to her sister. She has a live show, Julie, I mean. Tickets still available for my live show: https://www.julienolke.ca/. She's kind of live on her Patreon, but it's not very convincing: https://www.patreon.com/julienolke.

Subscribe to Julie Nolke.

Here we go Nick!

Roger Penrose says that the problem with the multiverses is caused by Levity:


Whose Levity, you ask?


Julie's sort, I reckon.

Subscribe to Theories of Everything and Swim Fuckers!

David Cronenberg on what growing up in Little Italy, Toronto and watching Fellini films as a kid did for him:

 Subscribe to Teo Tosone.

I had only watched 7 minutes or so of this interview with David Cronenberg before posting this, then I went for a walk and made some videos:

The Cronenberged Economy


Psycho-analysing Google

My effluence:

Rick and Morty: Rick and Unity's Love Story


Subscribe to Adult Swim.

Horses v. Ponies


Trying out YouTube's triggers:

We made a movie, at Wintercomfort, I don't know who directed it though, it wasn't me!


So I had a swift half at The Bridge:


Then I set off back up the river

And had various thoughts about stuff, such as The Lost World of the Kalahari and genocide:


... and Helen Czerski's Blue Machine:

... and Fishing in Plettenberg Bay:

... and then I got angry about tonic water ... but I thought I better shut up:


And when I got back I watched that David Cronenberg interview (made in 2011) to the end and it was amazing how many parallels there were with what I talked about. But my diagnosis is: David Cronenberg is a psychopath!

Then Victoria uploaded this while I was out:


Subscribe to Zero Podcasts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023