Laura Pausini - Como si no nos hubiéramos amado (Official Video)

Listening to her music again is sending me all over the place!

This was from 2008, but I only heard it in 2012 and I didn't see the video. I listened to it a lot when I was in Guanay, trying to understand Gödel's Incompleteness Theorem and Turing's Decision Problem paper. The lyrics, especially the last line, made me feel like I'd left it all too late and it was all hopeless.

This was from 2009:

Entre Tu Y Mil Mares


I only discovered this in early 2013, and I listened to it on repeat for days and days and days while I was writing all that Standard ML code that is embedded in that Genesis text: https://github.com/IanANGrant/metaprogramming.

Víveme

Quiero Decirte Que Te Amo


Then ...

Disparame Dispara

And these from 2010:

Como si no nos hubiéramos amado


Dos Historias Iguales

That was then, she's a much better driver now! 

This was posted on YouTube in 2011, but there's no Copyright notice showing when it was written:

Volvere Junto A Ti

Subscribe to Laura Pausini.

And this was from  8 Jun 2018 and it made me really happy! And it's a big part of the reason I went to the USA. I thought she'd handed me off to Lana Del Rey!

E.STA.A.TE

And shortly afterwards, this:

Novo (feat. Simone & Simaria)

See Norman Wildberger and Daniel Tubbenhauer on Formal and Structural Coincidents.

Subscribe to Laura Pausini TV and Warner Musica.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023