Formalising Foundations in Dependent Type Theories

57:54 Lean ⊆ HoTT0. See Vladimir Voevodsky - What if Current Foundations of Mathematics are Inconsistent

Subscribe to Formalization Seminar Cambridge.

Subscribe to ItaLean Conference

Thierry Coquand on Dependent type theory and formalization of mathematics (non-technical)


The quality of the sound recording is not great, but it's worth it: 

Subscribe to Andrei Rodin

The state of the art in lean, three years ago:

Subscribe to Lean Prover Community

I came here because I heard this talk by Simon Willerton last week and he seems to be able to interpret some ideas like extanaturality from higher category theory into 2-category theory, but I am not sure about that: he doesn't say that's what he's done, it's just how it seems to me. 

Subscribe to Topos Institute

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Could One Unify CMU and MIT

Tensor Fields and Simplicial Complexes

HTML in Blog Posts