David Foster Wallace

God, what a beautiful person!

See On Finding Your People and Some Ideas from Recent Dreams.

At 37:44 the discussion turns to TV ... I am waching this on a video downloaded by YouTube Go onto my phone, ... but I can't read David's book, because I don't have any economic status, otherwise I could download it from Amazon as  an e-book "cartridge", ...

For people who like easy word-play games:

... Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence, ...

See White Dress ... and my comment on YouTube if you still don't get it, ...

Then see Lana Del Rey Talking About Her New Album and read Anthony Burgess' brilliant novel Earthly Powers. This post should have been called Playing Tennis With David Foster Wallace.

People like my daughter, who want to control the narrative, need to make sure they understand what the narrative actually is first! Listen to this, carefully!

Then you will want to wach this through, and listen carefully to the lyrics and watch the visuals, ...

... then do the same with this and pay attention to the metatextual references:

Subscribe to Lana Del Rey Interviews and Archive:


Rolling Stone Magazine Jonestown: 13 Things You Should Know About Cult Massacre.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry