Sci-Fi Short - Limbo

This seems very complicated, but it's very well made. The problem is if you have only a stupid little telephone to see it on and you are outdoors, then the gloomy scenes (which is more than half the film) are very hard to see. 

Subscribe to Dust on YouTube.

There are any number of extremely complex ways to unify opposites on abstract descriptions. See Terence McKenna and Himalayan Heretic on Different Realizations of Intelligence. Look up Roland Backhouse's excellent notes on Galois Connections and Fixed Point Calculus. So for example, if you're really into this shit you can try to prove that everything that ever happened to me in my life makes me a blood-thirsty Zionist, ... See Himalayan Heretic on The Kogi WorldviewOn Psychobotanics and NeurologyA General Strategy for Solving Problems by Analysis of Situational Logic and A Letter to A Girlfriend Go ahead. Make a 20 minute Sci-Fi Short and I'm sure it'll be great. But in the mean time, can I have my life back, please.

Subscribe to Dust on YouTube.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry