David Lynch's Weather Report Project Report Project

See yesterday's David Lynch's Weather Report Project Report Project for the cause of the little clouds, ...

Chris Isaak and Lana Del Rey - Wicked Game

See Some Ideas from Recent Dreams I've Had and see this recent LDRU post:


Today I was thinking about my friend Leodan and his family in Tumupasa, Bolivia. I worked as one of his assistants for a few weeks in April 2013. His father named him after Leo Dan.

Subscribe to David Lynch Theater and Los Angelish.

Subscribe to Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds.

"I learned about the sacred art of self decoration with the monarch butterflies perched atop my head, lightning bugs as my night jewelry, and emerald-green frogs as bracelets"

See this LDRU post of an hour ago.


Sorry about my mariachi, babe, he's a Salade Nicoise made from a tired lettuce and a can of grated fish! Right now one of my YouTube widows has (665) and the other are all (666):

Yes, it's still raining!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry