David Lynch's Weather Report

Don McClean - Vincent

Subscribe to Wysty67.

See Art Is Not Content.

Those lyrics scare the crap out of me! See the interview with Isabel Suppe in Lana Del Rey on Honeymoon. Maybe they're pissed at me because I already asked Isabel to marry me and she said "yes" and then when she said she'd come and see me in Villazon on the frontier with Argentina, I couldn't face the prospect of the bus ride along the Altiplano, ... But she didn't sound that angry with me, ... Thing is I also asked Laura Pausini to marry me. ... Getting married oughtn't be so fucking complicated!

... and watch this space for a videos about chicks on high-altitude fishing trips, ... In the mean time, watch, The Adventures of Alan R.

Subscribe to David Lynch Theater, you may as well, since you've been living it all your life! And don't tell me I can't spell!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry