Lana Del Rey on Honeymoon

 YouTube suggests, ...

Ask Isabel Suppé where I want to go on my next honeymoon. It's an hotel in France I stayed at with my dad when we went on a cycling holiday together. 

Terrence Loves You

Subscribe to Lana Del Rey on YouTube.

See Eleanor Goldfield - Pyre:

Thank you David Lynch, ... You figured it out:

See David Lynch's Weather Report and David Lynch's Weather Report Project.

Ask Jackie Garget or Helen Brimacombe (if you can find her) what all this about?




This whole thing is for my daughter Helen: The Foundation (Parts I, II and III). See Economics IILong Complicated Story About Archaeology in Venezuela.

See Happy Fathers' Day Everyone:


See Lana Del Rey On Honeymoon and Working With Rick Nowels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry