Jiddu Krishnamurthi on Corruption and Thought

This was supposed to be a discussion. I listened to the first 41 minutes and only heard one guy give a response, but it sounds like the discussion parts have been elided. Anyway, it is an extremely interesting talk, and very thought-provoking. I stopped the play when I found myself making lots of jokes about waking up the sleeping questions! He spoke so beautifully. There are lots of interesting background noises, apart from the coughing. There are the usual corvids, who attend all his talks in India, religiously, though in this one they seem unusually attentive, and at one point there is the sound of some sort of flute, playing a tune that reminded me of the soundtrack to a movie, .... See A Passage to India.

See Erica Lee on Dynamic Quality.

Subscribe to Jiddu Krishnamurthi.

Sounds like my sister, who is also in the Air Force, is flying again. See Top Gun:

Subscribe to Dido.

Subscribe to Canal de Salsa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry