Lana Del Rey Wearing A White Rose At 2018 GRAMMY Awards

By some accounts in the comments the guy looking on from behind is Mermaid Motel. See Lana Del Rey - Venice Bitch (Paris, Texas).

Subscribe to MTV News.

Lana Del Rey - White Dress

See Top Gun: Maverick.


Subscribe to Herb Alpert.

Playing that got me into a new Psych/Jazz subspace of my Youtube disposition matrix.

See my comments, made whilst I listened to "There's nothing left to do but keep on loving you.":

The first was a reply to a comment saying "My friend passed away recently and bequeathed to me his entire record collection of 1,500 records and they are all like this: extremely rare.

How did people buy records in those days? Did they read magazines and buy them by mail order? Or was there some underground newsletter network or something?

The second was a reply to a comment to the effect of "YouTube randomly recommended this to me, ...."

Don't think it was random. The algorithm builds maps which are projections from an unknown higher-dimensional influence space. This space is closely connected with human collective subconscious.That means once YouTube starts recommending psych jazz tracks, you've reached a new plane of being! I don't know what I'm talking about, ... I came here from The Eagles "Hotel California" and "Journey of the Sorcerer" and a track of an album called "Whipped cream and other delights"  called "Taste of Honey" by  and Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass. Go figure! 😁♥️

See My Lynch Hour.

Lana Del Rey's favorite song on Ultraviolence is, ....

Terrence Loves You, because it's jazzy.

Subscribe to Lana Del Rey.

See David Lynch's Weather Report Project Report ProjectDead Can Dance - The Return of The She King and Myléne Farmer - Innamoramento and Bjork - Pagan Poetry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry