Let's Tell Mexican Jokes ...

I'll start with the only one I know. Why did the Mexican push his wife down the stairs, ... But I know a joke that a cute little Chinese girl told me in Hong Kong in 1990. Well, she looked Japanese to me, but I had only been there a month. Tequila Pop! She was crazy about it. I think it was what they call a tequila slammer. She put them away like soda pop though. God she was a lovely little thing! ♥️💓💕

I had a job as an extra in a movie there. The pay was shit, but it was a bar scene and they needed guailos, and the drinks were free. I was wearing a huge suit jacket like David Byrne, in case somebody has seen the movie. I bought the jacket in a second-hand clothes shop in a mall in Central somewhere. Hong Kong was the first city I ever felt anything for as a whole. The contrasts were beautiful and weird.

See I Just Saw Something Great on Mexican TV, ...

I pirated that video from Linda Lawrence's web site. See Alan Parsons Project - Eye In The Sky. So that's what I think this song is about, ... can someone who has a facebook account see what other people thought? It's on Donovan's page:

See Donovan - I Am The Shaman and Strange Dream I Had This Afternoon. See also Anna on He Man and Masters of The Universe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry