Point-By-Point Breakdown Of Pentagon Briefing Propaganda

 He´s on cleaning duty, ... Cut him some slack guys!!

Subscribe to Redacted Tonight.

Subscribe to Airboyd.

For more on Mariner missions to Venus, ...

Subscribe to Lana Del Rey.

See Lana Del Rey High By The Beach:

Lana Del Rey - Venice Beach

I do cleaning duty too. Tell Lee to talk to the old Chinese guy who runs the restaurant a couple blocks from here, ... I used to live on Lamma Island (note only one letter ell, I mean emm!) in Hong Kong. Why is it I can't seem to get Lee's attention ... Is it because you are missing something the children wrote? It was a new holy bible. It started something like this: "In the beginning the word was without form and void. And Dog said, "Let there be light". And man saw Dog and saw that he was good, ..." I reckon it's because Lee has got raw wolverine snouts all over his face, and I haven't got any on mine! Note the relevance of Lamma Island, not being Lantau (you know, where Chek Lap Kok is!), where there is a huge Buddhist monastery I never visited. But on one of my last days on Lamma Island I went for a long walk, around the point, a long wat (?! I mean a long WAY) from the harbour, and I passed a restaurant where they served dog meat. This was because it is illegal to eat dog in Hong Kong. The Brits didn't like the idea, ... for some reason. They think dog is man's best friend. But dog is meat in China! So you Americans make me eat my little bitch, and you are scared of a bit of Chinese pussy like Xi Jinping! See Huang Xuechen and Sun Wenyan - Women's Artistic Swimming Duet and Olympic Artistic Swimming. Where do these guys think Firebase Quattro was? Saudi Arabia? Could be!!

That is a chill soundtrack baby!! See this comment and this one too!

Subscribe to Oats Studios.

Subscribe to my channel.

Subscribe to Capital Children's Choir.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry