David Lynch on Morgues

See this post of Linda Faludi:


My comment:

The bags were smiling because they knew more about forensic science than the FBI do, I guess. This was clearly the famous unsolved crime that inspired Twin Peaks! :-)

See Live Science - The Murder Mystery That Inspired Twin PeaksTulsi Gabbard on The FBI Investigation Into Nassar and RT America on FBI and DOJ Apparently Stalling On Epstein/Maxwell Case.

I slept outside a funeral parlour in Cochabamba just after the landslide which killed dozens of people. They brought some quite decomposed remains in and I could smell them as I slept. It was a bit of a nightmare in all. I became obsessed with t.A.T.u's video for Show Me Love. I got coded messages that made me feel like I'd committed to free-soloing El Cap, ... This song still scares the crap out of me, to be honest, like a Brazilian thinking about a 10% interest rate hike, ...

What is it that she whispers? I thought it was "I'm about to fuck you" but it doesn't sound the same now. I made a very dark video outside that morgue where I said that to the FBI. I didn't do anything with it, but Elizabeth probably got it whilst she was on her tour bus, via the Mundy Machine, ... Holy bat shit girls! 😂❤️💓💕

Subscribe to Tatu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry