David Lynch's Weather Report

Subscribe to David Lynch Theater.

Smokey Robinson and the Miracles - The Tracks of my Tears (1965)

Subscribe to Smokey Robinson and the Miracles.

I've just got back from seeing a ranchito at Loma Tova, B.C. I told Salvador, the owner a story about a little dog owned by woman in Cochabamba, and this sweet little animal had tracks running down his face from tears. The woman told me that she was the target of bad witchcraft and that the little doggie took all the malice for her, ... That was after I made this joke which is actually a refrying of a dish first served up by Guy Claxton at Schumacher College in 1990, ... See Masterclass - Joyce Carol Oates Teaches The Art of The Short Story And ask David Gee and Jonathan Porrit about that Mexican joke I told them about Texas, ... So Texas is going to be in the Union of California too. See Ian Grant's Weather Report and Haitian Migrants Deported from Del Rio, TX.

Subscribe to my channel, if you dare.

See  Driving to Loma TovaGoogle Maps Local Guide, ... and Lana Del Rey on Doin' Time in Santander. And just as I posted that, I heard the bell tolls on the Catholic church. Yes, the whole goddamned thing! 😂 See Larkin Poe Spirited Away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry