London Grammar - Lord It's A Feeling (Orchestral)

From two months ago, ...

Subscribe to London Grammar.

Myra West - A Dramatic Short Story

Subscribe to Myra West.

See David Lynch on Work PhasesMessage For Elizabeth Devereaux-RochesterDavid Lynch on MorguesPicking Up Some Last-minute Items For El Día De Los Muertos.

These border fences will be just great for making enclosures to keep animals in, ... We leave them in and give them the stuff to eat and let them make their homes and grow their food and stuff, ... And it would make great TV. Just like this. See Terence McKenna - A Cautionary Tale.

Lana Del Rey on her trap accounts, ...

She must have some special management software to keep track of them all. There's no way you could do that kind of mux/demux with an ordinary phone, is there? It would drive you nuts, unless you had lots of other people working with you, ...

Subscribe to Lorde.

You call it a moodring, baby, but to me it feels more like a noose!

Bob Dylan - Things have Changed (2000).


Subscribe to Bob Dylan.

Dire Straits - Telegraph Road


Subscribe to Col. Fawcett.

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Jubilee Street 


Subscribe to Noisey.

Bob Dylan - The Times They Are A Changing (1964)


Subscribe to Bob Dylan.



Tasmin Archer - Sleeping Satellite


Subscribe to Alex G.

US Version:


Subscribe to Luis Campos.

I have no idea what all this about. Green cheese vs. blue? 😂

This is for those two beautiful German girls who witnessed my emotional breakdown in Banais Café in c. Sagánarga in La Paz, Bolivia, after Markus Kuhn and my parents and my ex-wife fucked me over in April 2015.


Subscribe to Dire Straits.

I was drinking my last coffee and I had no computer because I'd sold it. A few days later I ran out of money and was sleeping on the streets, in c. Illampu and later outside the terminal Norte, when the universal church came and gave me stale, inedible cake and took a photo of me without even asking my permission. That was just a one-off operation I think, because they never came back.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry