ABBA - Fernando

For Fernanda and the warrior mother and daughter who paid for my coffee while I wrote Concierto de Aranjuez - Joaquín Rodrigo II. Adagio / Pablo Sáinz-Villegas:

When I was a ten-year-old kid at school in New Zealand we used to sometimes sing this song at school. That was 45 years ago though, ...

Subscribe to ABBA.

I told Fernanda a bit about Che Guevara and my journey from Bolivia to México. See Sadhguru on Thaiphusam and on Global Spiritual Development. So this is a Butterfly Post with double wings. See Lana Del Rey on A Butterfly Post.

Nathalie Cardone - Hasta Siempre

Subscribe to Nathalie Cardone.

This should have been the sixth thousandth post on my blog, but Genesis distracted me: Throwing It All Away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry