Concierto de Aranjuez - Joaquín Rodrigo II. Adagio / Pablo Sáinz-Villegas

I was telling my friend Rodrigo here how I remember his name, ... Last night I was going ape listening to the guitar on Nancy Sinatra's Hotel California, and thought about Mr Arney, my guitar teacher at Ludlow Sixth Form College, ... See Evening Photos.

Subscribe to Pablo Sáinz-Villegas.

Subscribe to Nancy Sinatra.

And speaking of Wine, ...

I wanted to learn to grow olives and grapes in Bolivia, but I didn't even get to see Tarija!

Subscribe to Vinos Aranjuez Tariza.

Last night my mother told me of some trauma that changed me in 2010, ... I thought of quite a few. She said they mourned the old Ian. Well, it could just have been that I learned to speak a little Spanish. They say that when you learn a new language you acquire a new soul. The word for soul in Spanish is Alma, as in Alma Mater!


Subscribe to Alma.

See Evening Photos and Alma - America:

 (Extended Bridge)

Subscribe to Alma Oficiel.

Maybe the problem was that I'd already learned English and French, ... So that meant I had acquired three! See Maggie Reviewing Gaspar Noe's Lux Aeterna!

But really, is this shit for real?


Subscribe to SensCritique.

Or is this about my lolita girlfriend America in Guanay? Listen to Tomorrow Is Lana Tuesday.

Alizee - Contra Courant


Subscribe to Moi, Alizée.
That song is about animal magnetism and it is real! It scares the hell out of me! Or yet another trauma might be the Christian girl who called at the door where I was living in El Alto, ... she also scares the hell out of me, which is what "love at first sight" means. See http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~ig206/love.html and Sci Fi Short - Vikaari diciembre 10, 2020.


Subscribe to Dust.



Subscribe to Curiosity Stream.



Subscribe to Donovan.

See Donovan - Gimme Some A That octubre 16, 2021 and Linda's lion video:


Linda Lawrence and Donovan are married! See Let's Tell Mexican Jokes ...

Oats Studios Firebase Quattro:


Subscribe to Oats. They're good for your G&G, ANGIANG! So we're back round to Aranjuez and my father's lullabye, the concerto. Except we're in An Giang Province, Vietnam! Is that a real place?

My Dad said yesterday that I was quite a good writer, and that maybe I could get a job as a writer. How about writing press releases for the Pentagon? See The Office of Net Assessment: The Pentagon's Technology Oracle and t.A.T.u - All The Things She Said enero 18, 2022.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry