Ian Grant's Weather Report

When I said "interview" I meant this weather report from the day before yesterday: Ian Grant's Weather Report.

See British Embassy RepatriationJosé Guadalupe Villar SotoLas Curiosidades De Mamá and Bomba Estéreo, Leonel García - Como Lo Pedí.

Bon Jovi - Living on A Prayer

Subscribe to Bon Jovi.

Then, when I got back to the park, they were playing this:

Europe - The Final Countdown

Subscribe to Europe.

And I got back to my room just in time to catch the last few bars of Adele's Oh My God!

Subscribe to Adele.

Bomba Estéreo, Leonel García - Como Lo Pedí

Subscribe to Bomba Estéreo.

See Lana Del Rey - Violets for Roses and Top Gun Méxicana octubre 22, 2021.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Turner Obituary by Sarah Nicholas Fri 24 Nov 2023

Live Science - Leonardo da Vinci's Ancestry